Menu
ingasos
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

blocky tv channels

I am having problems with the following channels on Virgin Media 190, 245, 247, 278, 281, 283, they are all breaking up and blocky. I live in Locks Heath near Southampton

I posted this problem on out local area Facebook page and a number of other local people are having the same problem. I contacted VM to inform them about the problem, but the guy I talked to insists that it’s a problem with my tivo box and has arranged for an engineer to come out on Wednesday. 

Surely if others are having the problem it can’t be my tivo box!

Thanks Siggi

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: blocky tv channels

Hi ingasos

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

Unfortunately I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information, so I can take a closer look would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience it's caused, we're looking forward to getting it sorted.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
penguinchris
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't live too far away from Locks Heath and my tv is playing up too!  It's like the signal goes and the picture goes fuzzy but can't say it's on any particular channel it's on all of them!

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
ingasos
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

the problem turned out to be at Virgin Media end which was affecting loads of people in the Locks Heath and Warsash area. If your problem is not affecting other people in your area then it sounds like you have a problem on the tivo box. I would give 150 VM customer services a call and get them to arrange an engineer to come to your location. I'm sure they will fix the problem for you.

Good luck

Siggi     

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi penguinchris,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I would like to have a look and help check this out for you, are you still getting this fault today?

If so, let me know and I can check further.  If you can also let me know if you get picture disruption on all channesl or just some of them?

I'm here to help, keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos