Menu
siantosh69
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

bill far too much

Hi,

I had to pay my bill a week later than usual due to not being paid, and I've received a bill today 6 days later after my bill of £33 saying it is now £81? I wouldn't mind paying a £10 late charge but I will not be paying this amount.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bill far too much

....and what does your bill attribute these increased charges to?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: bill far too much

Hi siantosh69

I'm glad you've joined the forums for support in this, that's great Smiley Happy  Thanks for popping your first post here to us.

Given what you've said it sounds like the amount you have quoted of £81 has not reflected the payment of £33 you have made to us.  If you're checking into your bills online via My Virgin Media, please be aware that bill payments will not reflect on your online statement until the subsequent statement has been produced.  You know you have paid this amount, but the online bill does not show this for you.

For security these kinds of billing queries have to be dealt with via either Webchat  here or via our teams on the phone who can clear the security needed to support you in your billing issues.  You can contact them on 0345 45 1111 or on 150 option 1 for both numbers.

I'm going to send a message to you to offer some further support in this. If you could get back to me on this that would be fab.  You can find this in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

Speak soon and if there's any other issues you have please let us know so we can help out for youSmiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos