Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

ash vs evil dead 2 sound

Hi

The sound on ash vs evil dead 2 is all over the place, loud dialog, dipping quiet when there is lots of action .

The same thing happened with the first series till it was fixed, i am surprised such a heavily advertised show exclusive to virgin has been put out again with the same issues.

can anyone help, as im sure i cant be the only one with this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: ash vs evil dead 2 sound

Hello 90110,

Sorry to hear about the poor sound quality when trying to watch Ash vs Evil Dead 2.

Which episode is this happening on as I'm currently finding two in the list for Series 2.

Also has this happened on any other series?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

i have only watched episode 1 of series two so far which was ruined by the sound , i did not want to watch any more until the issue is resolved.

the only other time i have noticed this issue was with series one when it first came out.

thanks

0 Kudos
Nigel_N_Powers
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yes, it was the same on the first Ash Vs Evil Dead series until it was eventually fixed.   This really is a bad way to present your Virgin exclusives. Imagine GOT presented with sound like that! I'm giving up watching the rest of episode 2 and the rest of the series until it gets sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello 90110,

Thanks for getting back to me. When did you last try to watch episode 1? Would you be able to test it again for me just so I can confirm if it has been resolved for you.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nigel_N_Powers
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

No, series 2 episode 1 and 2 sound just as bad. How did you fix the sound in series 1?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me regarding this. I have just sent this off again so I'm awaiting an update.

Thanks for your patience and I'll be in touch shortly.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Quick update, this has been raised with ticket number F004838721. We're aiming for this to be resolved by the 28th of October. Please let me know if you're still experiencing poor sound quality after this date so I can investigate it for you.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Nigel_N_Powers
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The sound levels are just as bad today. Hey guys, this is Halloween! Shouldn't a series like this be sorted by now?  Quiet bits still loud and scary bits quiet and muffled. Is this a cunning plan by Starz so we buy the DVD's?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nigel_N_Powers,

I've had some news that this should now be resolved so can you check it again for me please and let me know if there's still a problem with the sound.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos