Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

any answers on this type of channel tcm hd tcm plus now its locked on movies 4 men

any answers for this it keeps happening on certain movie channels like tcm tcm hd and movies 4 men but if i go back its open to view but going back next time its closed so is there restrictions on this type off channel or is it playing up its open then closed 

033.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: any answers on this type of channel tcm hd tcm plus now its locked on movies 4 men

Hi Jonni,

This happens when you try to view a film that has a rating above a Universal rating. If the film is rated U, then you won't be asked for a pin number. This is set by the channel, not your TiVo.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: any answers on this type of channel tcm hd tcm plus now its locked on movies 4 men

its still sticking on tv guide and homepage but your other member nat sugested to change batterys to see if it works its the remote playing up instead of tivo thanks terri jonni
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us Jonni,

I have responded to your private message for us to chat some more.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

cheers nat j for tagging me in such lovely topics about helping other tivo users out it means everything to me its help you and other members out when it comes to tivo issues they cant sort out from jonni your getting a kudo from me
0 Kudos