Menu
masheduprs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

am i the only person in area 03 with no tv service

after a 1 hour hold session with customer service and tech support apparently I'm the only person in area 03 with loss of service a dead TiVo box a dead modem and a dead v+ box all at once . an engineer can be with me in a week and a half  and I'm expected to be happy about this

0 Kudos
masheduprs
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: am i the only person in area 03 with no tv service

customer service will not answer calls now , I have requested my account to be closed so I can change provider but a "manager" does not have authority to carry out my request . I AM NOT PAYING FOR A SERVICE I DO NOT RECIEVE

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: am i the only person in area 03 with no tv service

Hi masheduprs,

Thanks for coming by.

I'm sorry to hear that your TiVo, V+ and Broadband service aren't working for you right now.  I have taken a look and I can see the engineer you have booked in that you mentioned.  I'm sorry that we haven't got anything any sooner at the moment.  I have taken a look on the off chance there may have been a cancellation, but no luck at the moment.

I would like to know how you get on after the appointment takes place, please keep me posted on how you get on afterwards.  I'm here to help if you need me.

Also, we don't want you to pay for a service that isn't working, once the engineer has called round and got everything up and running give me a shout and I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos