Menu
torchy_663
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

additional v box

i have an additional V box, non recording. I've been paying 12.50 for it for ages.

2 questions

can i buy this outright and stop the monthly charge

12.50 seems like a lot, is this the correct charge

thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: additional v box

No you can't buy Virgin Media kit.

The current charge you're paying all depends when you took it out. You'd need to speak to Customer Services if you want to discuss the pricing of the additional box or what options you've got.

Current additional box monthly costs are £6.50 for a V HD box or £11.50 for TiVo.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No you can't buy Virgin Media kit.

The current charge you're paying all depends when you took it out. You'd need to speak to Customer Services if you want to discuss the pricing of the additional box or what options you've got.

Current additional box monthly costs are £6.50 for a V HD box or £11.50 for TiVo.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
torchy_663
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for that BenMcr...so if i read your reply right, i've been paying 12.50 a month for ages for out of date kit, when either newer kit is available or the same older kit is still available but at half the monthly cost.....why am i paying 12.50 for a box that newer customers are paying 6.50 for?

either way i seem to have a bit of a raw deal here..........

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As with any utility, it is up to us customers to contact the supplier & negotiate a new deal every so often. If you don't they just consider you are happy with what you are paying.

Give the Retentions dept a ring (150 option 4 then 5). Don't talk to sales. They don't have access to all the options Retentions have.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos