Menu
TitaniaRainbow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You, Me and The Apocalypse Catch Up

Hi,

I was wondering where has You, Me and The Apocalypse episode 1-6 gone from on demand? they have seems to have disappeared and when will episode 7 be available to watch?

Thanks

TitaniaRainbow

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: You, Me and The Apocalypse Catch Up

Hi there TitaniaRainbow, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're unable to see all the episodes of You, me and the apocalypse. 

There may have been a technical glitch with this yesterday, as today I've been able to locate all episodes in the current series. 

The path I took was 

HOME > ON DEMAND > TV> ON DEMAND  FOR XL>BY CHANNEL> SKY ON DEMAND> SKY ONE> ALL A TO Z

Could you please try this and let me know if you still have a problem viewing this show. 

Apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there TitaniaRainbow, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're unable to see all the episodes of You, me and the apocalypse. 

There may have been a technical glitch with this yesterday, as today I've been able to locate all episodes in the current series. 

The path I took was 

HOME > ON DEMAND > TV> ON DEMAND  FOR XL>BY CHANNEL> SKY ON DEMAND> SKY ONE> ALL A TO Z

Could you please try this and let me know if you still have a problem viewing this show. 

Apologies again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

TitaniaRainbow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me and I just of put that I saw them back up this morning.
Thanks for replying Huw
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff, 

Thanks for letting me know. 

Take care. 

Huw

0 Kudos