Menu
Andy4de
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Xl package

I've got the xl package but we don't watch bt sports can I swop it for sky movies

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xl package

No, sorry. The TV XL package is a fixed channel line up. Sky Movies is a premium subscription channel option on top of any of the core TV tiers.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xl package

Hi there Andy4de, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post.  As BenMcr has already stated unfortunately we would not be able to do this, as BT Sports is offered as part of the XL package whilst Sky Movies is a premium subscription pack only.

What I'd like to add to this is that maybe it might be worthwhile giving our customer service team a bell on 150 or 0345 454 1111 so we can pass security, and then discuss your channel needs, as we may be able to make a few changes and add on the Movie Packages with very little difference to your monthly subscription charges

In the meantime, why not take a look at http://virg.co/channels to see exactly what channels are in each of our packages, as it may help you out before you give us a call.

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos