Menu
RTV1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Worst Service I have ever had

Literally cannot believe how shocking the service from Virgin Media is. There was an outage in my area (TV, broadband and landline) which i had to call an 0345 number to find out about, I waited on hold for 45 minutes (still being charge to make this call) only to be told that the issue is area wide (3000 customers and they can't update a webpage) and will be fixed by 3pm the following day! 3pm comes and goes and no update and my services still don't work. So I call again (found a "say no to 0345" number) only to be told that it has been fixed for everyone but me. In my mind, this would be where they would make an exception and bend over backwards to ensure that it is fixed, obviously not!
They tell me that I can't be seen until Monday during the day (expecting me to take a day off work) and that is the best they can do. I then spoke with a call centre manager, Amanda, who was lovely (I must say the actual people are great), but again due to the restraints and just complete non-flexibility they have as a company she couldn't do much. She tried and called me back today to say she will update me by 12.45 as to if someone can see me today. Still nothing and no compensation mentioned. I cannot believe that I pay close to £100 a month for this CRAP service!!! It's such a shame as the broadband is supposed to be one of the best! So now I am paying for a service that isn't going to work for at least 6 days by the time they try and get someone out to me, even then I need to work around them to get someone over, they can't be flexible or arrange for visit to suit me. I think it is safe to say that I am leaving Virgin Media!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Service I have ever had

Hi RTV1

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service recently.

I hope the appointment went well? If you need any assistance moving forward we'll be here to help as best we can.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos