Menu
sheshgorringe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WillI still see NHRA.

I love NHRA Drag Racing! I have just read that this is now being shown on "FOX" instead of "ESPN.

Will I still be able to view it?   Thanks!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Happy
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WillI still see NHRA.

Hi - no idea. What TV package have you got? FOX appears first on TV L. It's not on the lower tier packages of M or M+. Look at this link to see what channels are included in the packages.

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/whats-on.html

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It will be a case of wait & see who gets it here, as FOX Sports does not have an outlet in Europe. ESPN UK actually no longer exists. The channel was purchased, along with its existing sports rights by BT Sports, who retained the licence to use the name.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi - no idea. What TV package have you got? FOX appears first on TV L. It's not on the lower tier packages of M or M+. Look at this link to see what channels are included in the packages.

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/whats-on.html

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It will be a case of wait & see who gets it here, as FOX Sports does not have an outlet in Europe. ESPN UK actually no longer exists. The channel was purchased, along with its existing sports rights by BT Sports, who retained the licence to use the name.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

sheshgorringe
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have the XL package.

0 Kudos