Menu
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Will someone from virgin explain error 319?

It occurs for everyone.  What is the issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will someone from virgin explain error 319?

Hello arrgee1991,

Sorry for the delay but the forums is a busy place and we do try to answer as many posts as we can. I can see you have posted multiple times but you only need to post to us once for us to get back to you Smiley Happy

I can see you have mentioned the error code 319, is that happening on everything that you try to watch or is it only from certain channels within the On Demand section?

I have located your account and there is a known issue F004929087 which is causing some content from the On Demand to show a 319 error, we're hoping is resolved soon but I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will someone from virgin explain error 319?

If you say there is this known fault with 319 and their is a fault code why does it not show up on my system status?

It used to be shown and then when it got closer to Christmas it went and I thought it was fixed but alas not.
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can someone from virgin explain error 319 for US Office season 5?

Rose_B wrote:

Hello arrgee1991,

Sorry for the delay but the forums is a busy place and we do try to answer as many posts as we can. I can see you have posted multiple times but you only need to post to us once for us to get back to you Smiley Happy

I can see you have mentioned the error code 319, is that happening on everything that you try to watch or is it only from certain channels within the On Demand section?

I have located your account and there is a known issue F004929087 which is causing some content from the On Demand to show a 319 error, we're hoping is resolved soon but I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

@rose_b thanks for responding, but I am still getting Error 319 for US Office season 5. http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Error-319-US-Office-season-5-But-season-4-and-6-OK/m-p...

Season 4 and 6  are OK.  I raised the issue 3 weeks ago and called 150 regarding the fault which I was told would be rectified in 48 hours but nothing has changed.

I keep getting on demand is temporarily unavailable for all  episodes of season 5 of the US Office, but no issue watching the penultimate and last episode of season 4 and the first episode of season 6.  

Obviously On Demand is available, so what is the known issue F004929087 causing some content from the On Demand to show a 319 error and when will it be rectified?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone from virgin explain error 319 for US Office season 5?

Hello arrgee1991,

Yes I can see you've raised this issue regarding season 5 of the US office and it's logged under ticket number F004986783, the estimated fix time for this is currently the 17th of January.

The issue regarding Sky content displaying error code 319 is still ongoing and I have various fix times for this depending on what programs you're trying to watch. Most of them are showing estimated fix times for January but this could be extended, I would keep checking them when you can to see whether they play because we're hoping this error code is resolved soon.

Thank you for your patience so far and if there's anything else I can help with please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rainbowrulez
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can someone from virgin explain error 319 for US Office season 5?

Hello - season5 still isn't available on demand and it's the 20th January - when is it going to be fixed??
Thanks
Nicole
0 Kudos