Menu
johnengland54
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Will I be able to access the Freeview Movie Mix channel on Virgin now or in the future.

Why is Freeview Movie Mix channel not available on Virgin?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Raaboo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Will I be able to access the Freeview Movie Mix channel on Virgin now or in the future.

Just do what we do - change the channel on the TV to use the aerial on the roof instead o fusing VM for everything - we mix between Freeview channels and VM all the time across all our TV's; Tru TV is not on VM and we watch a few things on this on Freeview, its just changing the TV channel instead of the VM channel.

All Replies
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will I be able to access the Freeview Movie Mix channel on Virgin now or in the future.

Because VM have decided not to carry the channel, along with some of the other Sony channels such as Movies4Men and Sony Movie Channel. We do get Sony TV though.
0 Kudos
Raaboo
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just do what we do - change the channel on the TV to use the aerial on the roof instead o fusing VM for everything - we mix between Freeview channels and VM all the time across all our TV's; Tru TV is not on VM and we watch a few things on this on Freeview, its just changing the TV channel instead of the VM channel.