Menu
Leggylynn
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why?

Why can't I watch a film? I pay loads of money to be on your books and still have to pay for the film, but I can't even watch it!!!! And at least 20 minutes on the phone only to be cut off by you!!! Not a happy customer and want a refund
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why?

This is a community forum with VM staff picking up issues that need resolved their end. As such you could be waiting till Wednesday or later for staff to pick it up. AT which point they are likely to tell you its an account issue an may not be able to deal with it on here.

What sort of film was it ? By witch I mean, on demand through VM, or Netflix or an On demand through SKY?

When did you try to watch it? Can you try again? Is there an error code displayed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why?

Hi Leggylynn

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

As Kippies has mentioned, we'd love to get some extra information about the film you're trying to watch and what happens when you try to watch it? Also, I'd like to take a closer look at your account in case the issue is account specific. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view that message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos