Menu
launderhill
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Why when using iPlayer through out Tivo box to watch programmes on catch up do we no picture?

Every time we try and catch up on programmes through iPlayer we never get a picture just a black screen and sound? We have a JVC TV and use the TiVo box. Anyone got any ideas why this is happening or how to sort it?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why when using iPlayer through out Tivo box to watch programmes on catch up do we no picture?

Hi launderhill,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're getting a blank screen when watching iPlayer through the TiVo® box.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. I'm not detecting any issues with the box remotely. I've sent a signal down the line to see if this will make a difference so please restart the box.

Has this made a difference?

Are you getting any problems with TV channels?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
launderhill
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why when using iPlayer through out Tivo box to watch programmes on catch up do we no picture?

It's actually my mom's account so I'm hoping you've checked the right one. I'll restart the box when I'm back tomorrow and will let you know if it has worked. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi launderhill, 

We've checked the account based on your forum credentials. 

If your email address isn't connected to your mums account then we would have checked the wrong one. 

Try the reboot anyway and if things haven't improved let us know so we can grab some details off you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
launderhill
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi tried the reboot still the same no picture but sound when using iplayer through the tivo box

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi launderhill,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm disappointed to hear it didn't work.

We don't have any issues reported with BBC iPlayer not working at present. As a result, I'd like to send an engineer out to investigate things for you.

I'll now send you a private message to discuss this further. To view this click on the red envelope on the top left.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi launderhill,

Thanks for your private message.

I can confirm an engineer has been booked. All the details are in my response to you.

Please post an update back here once they've been.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos