Menu
GrannieG60
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why should I pay for BT Sport which I will NEVER watch?

Seriously thinking of returning to freeview! The cost of Virgin just keeps going up and up. How dare they put up my payments without discussing my viewing habits? I NEVER watch sport EVER.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why should I pay for BT Sport which I will NEVER watch?

Join the club:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV/3-TV-increase-from-September/td-p/2865932

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
PeteH
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Equally why should I have to pay for the basic Sky package now Sky Arts 2 has gone, at least it had one or two arts programs a week amongst the interminable 'popular' violin trash. Time Virgin went for define your own package, in my case no more than freeview and the foreign language channels which are only in the XL package + ability to record.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky has beefed up the OnDemand offering for Sky Arts, so its own custmers (& us) still have the same amount of programmes on offer, but only one broadcast channel. Expect more of this to happen in future as broadcasters "streamline" their services to compete with the likes of Netflix.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos