Menu
Scopa
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why isn't Alibi's new series Crossing Lines Episode 5 Special Ops Part 1 on demand?

I've watched episodes 1-4 on demand but can't seem to find episode 5 which should have been shown on Alibi Tuesday 4th August.  I've checked online and confusingly they appear to be advertising episode 2 for showing on Sunday 9th August.  This is supposed to be a  brand new series for Alibi - whats going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why isn't Alibi's new series Crossing Lines Episode 5 Special Ops Part 1 on demand?

Hi Scopa,

Thanks for popping by.

I'm sorry there seems to be some confusion going on with this programme.  I will be happy to help check this out.

I have taken a look at our office TV and can see the episode listings are missing episode 5.  Although this doesn't seem to show it's available On Demand here.

I will get this escalated to get some answers.  It may take up to a few days to hear back, I will be in touch when I know more.

Thank you for your patience. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why isn't Alibi's new series Crossing Lines Episode 5 Special Ops Part 1 on demand?

Hi Scopa,

I would also like to add, that during my investigation of this, it would look to be an incorrect listing in the guide.  

I have escalated this to our fault teams to check this out and we shall hear back very soon.

Th reference number for this is: F003839841

I'll be in touch with an update soon.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scopa,

I just wanted to pop by with an update. Smiley Happy

We've worked with the content provider and sadly there was a fault that prevented them adding this episode in time.  

I do apologise that we weren't able to fix this issue on this occasion.  

If you do have any further issues or notice any other episodes missing or have an error, don't hesitate to give me shout and we can help further.

Thank you again for your patience.  Have a nice day. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos