Menu
Lyd33
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why is my services down :/

It's been three days of no internet or full tv package. This is third week it's happened, highly frustrated feel like refusing to pay as let's face it I'm not getting the package I paid for. Virgin media customer service is ridiculous!!! Not happy contract up soon may aswell go back to sky
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is my services down :/

hiya @Lyd33 welcome to the virginmedia community forum, would be doing a quick check via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status for any regional issues, since it can take a few days for the forum admin to check your connection in more detail.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Lyd33
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No faults it's been doing this a few weeks now. Call them and they say no reason shouldn't be contacted engineer coming tomorrow hoping it gets fixed for good or I will not be happy
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lyd33,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you've been getting drop outs.

I've just checked your connection and can only see a contention fault which would only cause slow speeds in the evenings. This is under ticket F003852614 and is due for review 17/08/16.

How did the technician visit go? Have you had any drop outs since?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos