Menu
nickcorran
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why is Virgin so rubbish? I want to shut my account. It costs a fortune and you don't deliver.

I have bought a film off on demand. The cost of the film has been charged to my account. On demand has been unavailable for the past hour. Restarted the box over and over. I phoned the helpline, jumped through the hoops, put on hold for 20 minutes then the phone was cut off. I called back and the call centre is closed. For nearly £70 a month it is a shameful service. Completely spoiled my Saturday night. I'd like to leave virgin immediately. It's a sorry state of a service that is overpriced and useless. You should provide 24 hour customer service if you sell 24 hours. It is a pitiful service and I'm a completely unsatisfied and annoyed customer. 

Let me know when you're back in, as I'd like to speak to someone and I want at the very least an apology, a refund and to get rid of virgin. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why is Virgin so rubbish? I want to shut my account. It costs a fortune and you don't deliver.

you can call in and cancel if you are outside your contract by giving 30 days notice. If you are still in contract you can still leave but will be charged the early disconenction fee.

information on leaving can be found here https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...
0 Kudos