Menu
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Why has Ch 197 vanished?

WHY DO I STILL HAVE NO CBS DRAMA ON MY TV, THANKS TO A CONTINUOUS ERROR MESSAGE THAT HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. COME ON VM, DON'T TREAT A LIFELONG CUSTOMER LIKE THIS. FIX THE PROBLEM NOW AND RESTORE MY FAITH IN THIS SERVICE ONCE MORE.
0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Why has Ch 197 vanished? - Reminder

Still waiting for someone from VM to get back to me re loss of CH197 aka CBS Drama. Happy to have an engineer come out and take a look at set top box - preferably this week. Awaiting a response.
0 Kudos
apacketofsweets
Rising star
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why has Ch 197 vanished? - Reminder

Please don't open multiple threads for the same issue.

What do you mean by vanished? Is the channel not showing in the guide? Does it give you any error codes/messages?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media, all posts here are my own views, written in my own time. My advice should not be taken as gospel, I could be wrong. Please don't PM me if you require an official VM reponse.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why has Ch 197 vanished? - Reminder

Threads merged.

The Forum Team can take several days to reply to queries. Bumping threads, or creating duplicates only causes further delays to a response,

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why has Ch 197 vanished?

Hello there Jackfruit, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're unable to view channel 197 - CBS Drama. I've tested the channel here on our test box, and it's working fine, so it does appear to be an individual issue. 

I've attempted to locate your account using your forum credentials, in order to run some testing, however have been unable to do so. I've sent you a private message in order to ask some further questions, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Jackfruit, 

Just thought I'd pop by to see if you've been able to view my private message from yesterday as I've not had a reply. 

If you're still experiencing an issue with CBS Drama, and would like me to help, please reply to my message so I can investigate further. 

Thank you

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Engineer coming to look at set top box today.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi jackfruit,

I just wanted to pop  by and see how things are today?

It would be great to hear how you got on after the engineer appointment.  Please keep me posted.

I'm here to help if you need me. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jackfruit
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette_T,

All fixed. New set top box provided - fingers crossed!!!☆☆☆
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

That's great news jackfruit,

I hope all remains ok for you.  

Should you need us, give us a shout anytime.

Have a lovely week end Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos