Menu
mtbury
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why does my V+ box jump to Sky 1 at 19:58 every Monday and then will not change channel.

Every Monday at 19:58 whilst tuned to ITV HD my V+ box jumps to Sky 1 and will not access any other channel. Rebooting sorts the problem out, but takes about 10 minutes.

0 Kudos
teulk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does my V+ box jump to Sky 1 at 19:58 every Monday and then will not change channel.

If you haven't done already check for any old series links or manual links. Might be worth formatting it ( cant remember if you can do this, been a while since i had a V+ box)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does my V+ box jump to Sky 1 at 19:58 every Monday and then will not change channel.

Hi mtbury,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your box changing channel. 

I've tried to check the account to see if there is any technical reason for this but have not been able to locate the account. 

I've sent you a private message to request some information. Once I have your reply I can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi mtbury, 

All sorted for you. 

Check your inbox for confirmation of the engineer time Smiley Happy

Please keep us updated on how the visit went and if there is anything else we can do for you just let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos