Menu
VMCTB1
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Why does it state my TV Status is OK/Green when there are known faults per the helpline?

I have had poor reception, missing channels and those I have keep freezing.  I have called to report this but there is a recorded message saying there is a known fault in my area being worked on.   Also when I run the on-line test it also informs me of this stating it will be fixed in 10 mins.  However, this is not the case and I also requested a text when there was an update on the issue but more than 12 hours later I have received now updates.  

It would help customers greatly if they were provided with suitable information of service status.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does it state my TV Status is OK/Green when there are known faults per the helpline?

Hi VMCTB1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting poor reception on your channels and missing some channels.   I will be happy to have a look at this for you.

I can see you have an engineer booked for your Landline service.  If an engineer is required for the TV service I will add notes for them to look at this at the same time.  Before I can check the TV service out further, can you please let me know if you're getting the same issue on all of your boxes or just the 1 please?

Keep me posted, I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos