Menu
Shatzman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why does by v+ box keep freezing requiring constant switching on and off from box?

My v+ box keeps freezing

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does by v+ box keep freezing requiring constant switching on and off from box?

Hi Shatzman, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your V+ box. This is certainly something we can take a look at Smiley Happy

Checking the stats on the box I can see quite a few issues that could be causing the fault. Currently your downstream power levels on the box are out aswell as reboot errors. All this points to your box needing a little TLC from one of our engineers Smiley Happy

I've sent you a private message to arrange a suitable time and date for one to visit Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Timberr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why does by v+ box keep freezing requiring constant switching on and off from box?

Mine keeps freezing too, every 3 minutes, absolutely infuriating!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Timberr, 

Many thanks for coming to the Community for the first time. Welcome!

I'm sorry to read about the freezing on the V+ box, I've been looking at the hardware and how you're connecting to us. Looks like the input levels on the box are below what are needed for them to operate normally. 

To remedy this and with no known outages in the area I'd like to remedy this by sending out an engineer.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos