Menu
Joanne53
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why cant i get the freeview channel True Entertainment

Why cant i get the freeview channel True Entertainment.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why cant i get the freeview channel True Entertainment

... Because it's not included in the TV bundle you have from Virgin Media?

Which bundle are you on?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There are several channels on Freeview that are not free on Virgin or Sky (or even both). This is because these platforms are pay services & channels have the option to take a cut of the subscription costs if they go into a paid for bundle.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Joanne53
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Im on the standard package which i think is a rip off now. If you dont get anything extra than the normal freeview channels. Whats the point? & losing some in the process. Dont think ill be staying
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Joanne53 wrote:
Im on the standard package which i think is a rip off now. If you dont get anything extra than the normal freeview channels. Whats the point? & losing some in the process. Dont think ill be staying

Player TV is free anyway if you have a Landline on your account, although you pay a small fee for recording facilities. It is there basically as an easy upgrade path (plus you have access to VOD content).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos