Menu
JDLR007
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Why cant I get the FREE CBS channels are FREE-VIEW has yet have to pay more for then with VM?

CBS reality, Action and one more are on freeview yet have to PAY extra for them through VM? WHY??

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why cant I get the FREE CBS channels are FREE-VIEW has yet have to pay more for then with VM?

Because the channel's parent company have negotiated an agreement with Virgin that gives them a cut of subscription income from being on the cable platform. Some Freeview channels are also pay on the Sky platform.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

JDLR007
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Why cant I get the FREE CBS channels are FREE-VIEW has yet have to pay more for then with VM?

best way to save money is not to get extra channels from Virgin that are also on  Freeview thus saving customers wasting extra money! 

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Because the channel's parent company have negotiated an agreement with Virgin that gives them a cut of subscription income from being on the cable platform. Some Freeview channels are also pay on the Sky platform.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

JDLR007
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

best way to save money is not to get extra channels from Virgin that are also on  Freeview thus saving customers wasting extra money!