Menu
chrisconq
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Why are all 115 episodes from Glastonbury 2015 not available on your BBC iplayer?

Why are all 115 episodes from Glastonbury 2015 not available on your BBC iplayer?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are all 115 episodes from Glastonbury 2015 not available on your BBC iplayer?

All the episodes should be available on the TiVO based player if the BBC has decided to offer them, as they are accessed directly from the BBC servers. Availability will be more limited on the VHD & the other legacy boxes as VM's server capacity is more restricted.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
chrisconq
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Why are all 115 episodes from Glastonbury 2015 not available on your BBC iplayer?

The episodes that are available on my phone and laptop are different to those on my tivo box, there are only 59 as apposed to the 115 on my phone. It is very frustrating as I pay virgin a lot of money each month...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Not a lot Virgin can do. The BBC is financed by the licence fee not your subs to Virgin, & is a "must carry" service on all platforms. The TiVO app is developed & controlled by the BBC, & they decide how it works & what it offers.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

chrisconq wrote:
It is very frustrating as I pay virgin a lot of money each month...

Unfortunately it's no different to paying O2 a lot of money every month and harassing them if the content isn't available on your phone - BBC's app, BBC's content, BBC's problem.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos