Menu
Avamae09
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Where's my walking dead box set?

Wasn't aware box sets expired! Tell me it's just a glitch I was just about to start season 4! Not a happy camper without my walking dead fix! Will we get the box sets back??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where's my walking dead box set?

Avamae09 wrote:

Wasn't aware box sets expired! Tell me it's just a glitch I was just about to start season 4! Not a happy camper without my walking dead fix! Will we get the box sets back??

Alas box sets do have an expiry, when one is set to expire is listed in its info. The TWD box set was scheduled to be removed on Nov. 2nd, topic about it: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/The-Walking-Dead/m-p/2957835#M126572

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The box sets have been removed contractually from both Virgin Media and Sky.

0 Kudos
Classic42
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Having spent the last hour or so going round in circles on '150 - Help' without any success, I found this forum and got an answer to my problem. Thanks for that.

I was half way through series 5 when it disappeared, but can't remember any messages notifying of an expiry date, also the 'On Demand' screen is still showing the advert "Watch every episode of The Walking Dead etc". 

0 Kudos
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The expiry note was there, i noticed it last while also half way through season 5.
0 Kudos