Menu
jonesyc
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Where is Spike Channel?

Why do you still not have Spike channel when it's a free channel?
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is Spike Channel?

Assuming Virgin Media is not your only option for TV and that your TV may have Freeview already installed if you have an aerial connection why not just connect aerial and boom you have Spike TV. TBH that channel is not really all that good it is just Rerun's of stuff that has been shown on Channel 5 / 5USA / 5Star
0 Kudos
jonesyc
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

To be fair, whether it's good or not, I think given the fact I spend so much each month I should be able to record a free channel to my tivo box Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

You can record free channels on your box, provided the channel has paid to join the Virgin platform. Whilest a channel is free to the customer, it is not free to the channel provider, who has to pay out a considerable amount of money for each separate platform they join.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

You seem to be missing my point the programme's shown on Spike have already been shown on the three channels I mentioned before so if you are looking for anything simply check those channels
0 Kudos
jonesyc
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I am not missing your point, Spike is showing it first, its not on amy other channel. All I am trying to find out is why they haven't got it yet as I am amazed Virgin are not willing to provide it to its customers.
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Is there a specific programme you are looking for ?
0 Kudos
kickgrrl
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'd specifically like to watch BAMMA as far as I'm aware I can't get that on any other channel.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

kickgrrl wrote:
I'd specifically like to watch BAMMA as far as I'm aware I can't get that on any other channel.

Spike is on channel 154

0 Kudos
kickgrrl
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

YES! Thank you! I've been through the channel listing multiple times and not seen that. You wonderful person you.
0 Kudos