Menu
Jaycee35
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Where has season 4 and 5 of The Walking Dead disappeared to from On Demand?

I've been watching season 4 of Walking Dead and finally reached the last episode (16). But On Demand wouldn't let me play it and said the service was unavailable. I tried again yesterday only to find the whole series of 4 and 5 had gone. They still have series 1 and 2 - oh and they have series 3 - twice. Two lots of 16 eps of series 3, but no 4 or 5.

I rang them yesterday. The guy reset my box twice, put me on hold for 2 mins and then asked me if I could now see my picture ok. Wth! I never said I had a problem seeing the pictures on my tv screen. Where is The Walking Dead? He told me he had to speak to his superiors and would ring me back. As I expected, I got no call back and there is no change to the error with the series on On Demand.

This is not the first time this has happened. I tried to watch The Take before and couldn't. I rang up about it. They did a reset, said it was fixed - but it wasn't. I just gave up.

I'm seriously considering changing to Sky. They keep ringing me, have good deals for new customers. I might just go for it

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where has season 4 and 5 of The Walking Dead disappeared to from On Demand?

Hi there Jaycee35, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've not been able to get up to speed with series 4 and 5 of The Walking Dead, as a fan myself I appreciate how annoying this must be. Especially if you know people who have already seen it and are talking about key elements from episodes you're yet to see. 

I'm also sorry to hear that this wasn't picked up on when you called in over the weekend. I've double checked here on both our TiVo® service and our Non-TiVo® service, and all of series 4 and 5, and episode 1 of series 6 are now showing, the two different versions of these would be HD and SD versions of the show. 

Could you please let me know if you are still unable to view these additional episodes, as it may be that I'll need our network team to upload the episodes again to your local server. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Jaycee35
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw.

I checked it again a few days later and they had both been added by then. They may not have rung me back as promised but they rectified the problem. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaycee35,

Thanks for your post and thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I'm glad to hear that the episodes are now available to watch. 

Apologies that no one called you to advise you on this and I will make sure feedback is given is to the relevant people. 

If you have any further issues or notice any other missing episodes, let us know so we can look into things Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos