Menu
Spud2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Where has On Demand M+ Gone?

Hi,

For some reason my On demand service (Not catch-up and not On demand to buy services) but my M+ Programmes seems to have disappeared, the option is just not there. Probably me being slow but can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where has On Demand M+ Gone?

Hi Spud2, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue viewing your On Demand content.

When trying to view the content, is there anything showing at all? 

We've recently repackaged and renamed our bundles too so this could be why you're not seeing the M+ header. 

Let me know what you are seeing. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Spud2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I select On Demand and it just lists box sets, movies, kids etc but I have to upgrade to watch any of them. Previously I could select M➕ and it would display all I could watch for free.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Spud2

As Kath mentioned, there's a new layout so you just need to select the genre of TV you want to watch or search for something using the search bar.

As a test, if you click on the kids section and try to play the first program, what does it say?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Spud2
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm finding my war around the new layout. However, the problem I have is that under the old system I cold select M+ and everything would be included in my package now most shows you have to upgrade to watch. It was high convenient to be able to select M+ and see what I have paid for and could watch without further expense. I realise that the change has been actioned entirely for financial reasons to hopefully persuade people to upgrade or purchase add-on shows etc but it is a shame I can't just now view the programmes included in my package. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Spud2,

Yes these have been taken away, you no longer need to choose your package all you need to do is go into On Demand and then Box sets and everything in your package will be available there.

I hope this helps, any further queries please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Rose_B wrote:

Yes these have been taken away, you no longer need to choose your package all you need to do is go into On Demand and then Box sets and everything in your package will be available there.

I get the opposite. I am on Player TV, but it shows me everything that I have to upgrade my subscription to access.

0 Kudos