Menu
Kyle97
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Where are walking dead box sets?

My partner was watching first half of the walking dead season 6 in hope of catching up for the finale tonight to our dismay we noticed sat night that they have all gone apart from ep 9-16 season 6! Can someone tell me why & if/when it will be back?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Where are walking dead box sets?

Hi Kyle97,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired on the 31st March so it was then removed. Series 6 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Kyle97,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired on the 31st March so it was then removed. Series 6 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
powersappa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

and on top of that...as a big cherry on top... don't forget that ep 11 is not even there and ep 13 doesn't work. Great work Virgin...

M+S

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

They should all be returning on Monday 30th January 2017 according to Now TV Facebook page. The second half of season 7 should broadcast from Monday 13th February 2017.   Not much time to watch the first six and a half seasons then :-)  Luckily Amazon had them to season 5, so I only have one and a half seasons to watch in a fortnight.

0 Kudos
antr_67
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Seasons 1-6 have disappeared again.

Typical that I was half way through - very, very annoying.

Virgin support - when will they be back?

0 Kudos
Chloedancer
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I am super annoyed... firstly none of the boxsets catch up etc didn't work for 5 days now season 1-6 is gone!?! Why!? I can't even watch season 6 on amazon prime or Netflix. I'm so angry 😡 I'm bedbound so tv is my life line!! When will it be back? 

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Have episodes 1-8 of season 7 gone?  I was on #7...

antr_67
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Two days ago Virgin sent me an email saying all seven seasons were back in On Demand>Box Sets>Channels>Fox.

Guess what? At the time of writing, they're not there. I don't think I need to say any more...

0 Kudos