Menu
fergusonjohn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

When using the iplayer or Netflix app and I select a programme to watch the goes screen black

When using the iplayer or Netflix app and after I've select a programme to watch, the screen goes completely black. I then have to come completely out of the app. Resetting the box sometimes fixes this, but not all the time.

I called up today and they talked me through resetting the box and even though I explained that it would only be a temporary fix, they said it would be okay this time- but it has started again. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: When using the iplayer or Netflix app and I select a programme to watch the goes screen black

Hi fergusonjohn, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've had continued issues with this. I've taken a look at your account to see if there is anything obvious that may be causing this and I'm not seeing anything obvious. 

All the stats for the TiVo® are looking good in terms of Power levels and input levels. After deeper digging I can see there are some issues we will need to address with the tuners and timeouts. We'll need to get an engineer out to you.

I've sent you a private message to arrange this.

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos