Menu
Mrtmojo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Warm calling sales price difference after agreement

Hi everyone, I want to bring to light Virgins sales team that calls existing customers to give a 3 to 6 month deals to upgrade their own package. I have found inconsistencies where in the last 3 times I was given offers within the last year that I was lied to by the sales person with a lower price and afterwards to my surprise I find my bill is £5 to £20 more than was agreed with that sales person.

Why am I now just getting to post about this? Yesterday I received an offer and agreed to it. The offer was an Xl entertainment package and (in her exact words) a great customer so much we will upgrade my broadband to 150. I would get my Xl package for 6 months for £61 as my package is already £55 with a medium package with 100 Internet it's worth a try. 

Well today I check my bill and it's just above £66, also my package wasn't 55... It was 50. The other times were over Xmas I was paying £10 over per month above the agreed price for movies and again before that up to £20 above agreed price being told I wouldn't be charged for HD movie channels, so you would can call me cautious by checking the day after getting another offer.

While the first 2 times I didn't check the amount virgin was taking from my account as I trusted what was agreed. After the first time I thought I might of got it wrong and was my fault, but now after the last call I'm set with the knowledge knowing your outbound sales team is lying to me everytime they call.

I want answers.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Warm calling sales price difference after agreement

You will not get answers to money disputes from a virgin person, on what is a public forum, originally set up to solve technical problems, for virgin users by other customers that volunteer their time.
0 Kudos
Mrtmojo
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Warm calling sales price difference after agreement

Okay cheers
0 Kudos