Menu
emmy80
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Walking dead series 1-6 now only 6

I have the M package and it was only a few days ago where I discovered I have series 1-6 available for the walking dead box sets! (I had never explored this part and was quite happy to see I could watch these!)

I started from number 4 as that is where I got up to some time ago when I used to watch it, and watched one episode S4 E1

Today I check and only series 6 now appears to be available! I have searched under all box sets etc definitly series 6

Has virgin decided to delete all of 1-5 for the M package? I am not dreaming I definitly had 1-6 all available a few days ago Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking dead series 1-6 now only 6

When box sets like this are available, they are only available for a limited time.

Given today is the first day of April, I suspect the earlier series of Walking Dead were only available until the end of March.

0 Kudos
SohailAhmad
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
emmy80
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well that's rubbish

Well, I guess looking back I stopped at series 4 as it started to get long in the story and a bit boring, maybe my time will be better spent not watching it again haha!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi emmy80, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired on the 31st March so it was then removed. Series 6 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos