Flag for a moderator

Walking dead box sets

Can u tell me if its right walking dead box sets being removed tomo
ST6
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking dead box sets

I just came here to ask the exact same thing.

Noticed The Walking Dead boxset last week in the What's New section. Never watched it before. So I started watching it. Literally just starting season 3.

It says we only have until the 11th November. Why's it in the what's new section if that's the case? There's no way I can get through all of it from the start of season 3 by Friday. Other than season 1 there's 13+ episodes per season...

I only started watching it because it's in the what's new boxset section and I had never seen any or the start of it.

Can anyone shed some light on the situation here?

ST6
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

....??
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see some new faces getting involved in the Community. Smiley Happy

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired yesterday and therefore removed. Series 7 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos