Menu
michellesreilly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Walking Dead Season 5 on boxset

Hi,

When will season 5 of The Walking Dead be available on boxset on demand?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Walking Dead Season 5 on boxset

Hi michellesreilly,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and pass on our On Demand Guide for you incase it may be useful for you.  At the moment season 6 is available to watch.  If season 5 appears, it will show on our online schedule.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
michellesreilly
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colette,

Thank you for the response. Since I raised it seasons 1 to 4 disappeared from Boxsets on demand. I raised this as a fault and am not getting any resolution, nobody can explain it. It was very disappointing as I was halfway through season 3 at the time. My contract has increased in price 3 times in 18 months and for that I seem to be getting less services. Boxsets were a win for me but looking through them now, there is very little content. The value for money of my package seems to be diminishing. I have been a customer for over 12 years and have always been a happy customer but I am now at the point of considering my options and seeing what my £80pm avg spend can get me elsewhere.

Regards

Collette_T wrote:

Hi michellesreilly,

I just wanted to pop by and pass on our On Demand Guide for you incase it may be useful for you.  At the moment season 6 is available to watch.  If season 5 appears, it will show on our online schedule.

Collette Smiley Happy

Collette_T wrote:

Hi michellesreilly,

Collette Smiley Happy

Michelle

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi michellesreilly, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy 

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired on the 31st March so it was then removed. Series 6 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos