Menu
Alami
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WHY has On Demand been not working in Brighton for several months?

Can anyone please tell me why the catch up / on demand service in the Brighton area hasn't been working for several months now? Is the utterly useless Virgin ever going to fix this?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY has On Demand been not working in Brighton for several months?

Hi Alami,

I've had a look at your account and can't find any known reason as to why the catch up/on demand services are not working for you.

Are you seeing any error messages when trying to access content?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Alami
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm not asking about my account - look at the subject header; it says 'Brighton'; I don't live in Brighton! I am asking on behalf of my 82 year old mother, who lives in Brighton and has had NO Catch up / On Demand / iPlayer services for over 3 months now!! This is an utterly APPALLING, totally unacceptable situation! Every time she calls you up to find out when it will be fixed she gets the same message saying 'we are sorry there is a problem with your on demand services in the Brighton area'. But NO indication of when it will be fixed. You seem to have just abandoned the people in the Brighton area! I am writing this on my mother's behalf as she is 82 and sight-impaired and does not use computers very well.

Please can you tell me what level of compensation you will be providing her for the loss of these services for such a long time? She has missed a lot of programmes she really wanted to see.

I can provide you with her name and phone number but this is a public forum; is there somewhere I can send a private message?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding Alami,

I apologise for the confusion there.

I have sent you a private message for us to discuss this further.

You can locate this by clicking on the purple envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos