Menu
Sneill2605
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

WHY IS THE CUSTOMER SERFVICE AT VIRGIN SO BAD

If i could score lower i would, 1 p …

If i could score lower i would, 1 problem after another.First issue was had no bradband for month with it goin off all the time.Turns. out set up incorrectly.
Then i got some of the worst customer service I have ever had. I called to find out that why after 3 months had i not received the vouchers i was promised would be with in 28days when i signed up,only to lied to by your staff twice
Now i find out that owe another £250 after already paying £200 in novermber seems like a scam to me.I asked for a call back from a manager to complain about they way i have been tteated ,no suprise that was a month ago no call.i am on the verge of cancelling everthing and goin elsewhere.i doubt these get read in anyway so this probably a waste of time
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY IS THE CUSTOMER SERFVICE AT VIRGIN SO BAD

HI Sneill2605

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your service lately. I'd recommend giving our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other if you're still having trouble with the bills you've been given.

We'd love to get to the bottom of the issues you're experiencing, if there's anything that doesn't require us to clear security and we'd be able to help with, we'll be here too.

Apologies again for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos