Menu
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

W + 1 and alibi + 1

Last night i tried to watch something on W + 1  (channel 131) and got any error message.  On flicking over to alibi + 1 (channel 130), I noticed I got the same error message.  Other channels seemed to be working fine.

I've had problems like this with other channels, but this is the first time it's happened on the two channels I mentioned. 

Anyway, I mentioned this on Twitter and got this reply; 

Virgin Media

They have been swapped out for some extra channels over the festive period, they may well be back soon Smiley Happy

Can anybody explain this to me?  Does this mean I am not supposed to be getting these two channels? Will they be coming back in the New Year?

Thanks for the confirmation.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: W + 1 and alibi + 1

You don't say what TV package you are on, or what the error message is.

Mind you, all customers should be getting these channels until 5th Jan. 

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm on the Large package, and it was Error Message 3202.

I don't want to get into this too much, as I've had this problem with other channels, and am receiving a discount from Virgin because of that. So I had assumed it was just an extension of the same problem.

However, when asking on Twitter, Virgin Media claimed above. (That those channels have been swapped for the moment.) I just wondered if anybody can confirm this, and explain what extra channels I would be getting instead.

I've asked for confirmation on Twitter too.
0 Kudos
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The two channels above have returned now. Must've been a temporary glitch.

Not quite sure what your Twitter feed was on about.

0 Kudos