Menu
billbates
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Vplus box very noisy

I have a Vplus box that is very noisy - I think the hard drive is about to break. Will I get a free replacement?

This Community Forum is a serious waste of time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vplus box very noisy

Hi billbates, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue with your V+ box.

In one word - Yes. If your box needs replacing then we will give you new equipment for free. I can have a look at the account to see what's going on but I have been unable to locate your account and need some information from you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
billbates
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vplus box very noisy

I didnt get your message - thanks for trying - first of all I know this isnt your fault - my daughter used to work on customer serviec and she took a lot of abuse from people when things went wrong.

But...

I have just spent 17 minutes on the phone trying to get through to Virgin and then the phone went dead.

And Ive just looked at by bill and now is £17 higher than last month

Please, please please pass this onto whoever is responsible for Customer Service - the service is shockingly bad.

I have got someone to come and see my Vplus box but need to sort my package as its far too expense and I just cant get through!!!

However I did get a badge emailed which I thought was totally unnecessary.

Regards

Bill

This Community Forum is a serious waste of time.
0 Kudos