Menu
Mathews38
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin v plus box won't work after a week

I've been with virgin a week and I've already phoned them 5 times with different problems, no sky sports or movies free like I was promised, Internet only getting to average 95mbps where we shld be getting nearer 200mbps, the worse thing happened last night where our Samsung v plus box upstairs decided to crash, saying on box ld53 then ld40 and different numbers and so on, rebooted the lot, picture comes on then goes of and now it's stuck on channel 999 and tv pic is black, oh and our phone line is down now aswell, virgin have said they will send new box but after reading on here it happens a lot I'm not sure a new box will help, can anybody help please because I'm seriously thinking of going back to sky after only a week
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin v plus box won't work after a week

Hi Mathews38,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that we're off to a shaky start with all 3 of your services.  I'd like to help check this out for you.  

I have had a look at all 3 services and I have found a signal issue that will impact both the TV and Broadband service.  Also the Landline is showing ok from here.  It's always a good to try another handset to rule out a possible handset issue, as I will be arranging an engineer for you for the TV and Broadband I will add that the Landline is having problems as well.

I will pop all the details in a private message, look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos