Menu
Saintslad67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin on demand

I'm unable to access movies on demand. This issue has been a problem for a couple of months. An engineer has been out and carried out a complete check of my connection and the local box, services in the local area were recently checked (29/03/17) but on demand remains unavailable (code 316). The engineer replaced my TiVo box, on demand not available on 2 other boxes in the house.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin on demand

Hi Saintslad67,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with On Demand.

Are you able to access any other areas of On Demand or is it just movies affected?

Does it only affect certain movies or all?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Saintslad67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh thanks for your reply.
It appears to be only the ppv films on virgin movies which are affected (error code 316) and any attempt at looking at on demand live events displays an error message. I've tried a few movies without success.
Sky movies on demand works well as does catch up and box sets etc.
I've rebooted the box, carried out a network connection after receiving a message saying the TiVo box hadn't connected for a month or so, and run a few status tests from the website which came back clear.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Santslad67

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused. 

I can see it's been a few years since an engineer has inspected the box properly and the tests are displaying some errors from our end. As a result, I'd like to arrange for someone to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos