Menu
Daz-w89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media expansion

Hi my name is Darren, I'm currently living in Neasden North London NW2 area i've been racking my brain to find out when VM services will reach my property. I keep checking my post code and getting different messages such as your community has been chosen, we are on our way right now we are unable to tell you something like that there is currently existing services a few miles down the road from where I am that have virgin I'm sure many of the people in the Neasden shopping centre area would want this to happen can you please tell me has virgin got plans for this I am totally aware the community needs to register their interest to which they probably have but I find this quite ridiculous that Neasden hasn't been fully joint with existing infrastructure

Thank you.
Darren Wilson
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media expansion

VM do have a massive expansion job in progress right now. This is a combination of new areas & infill to existing areas & is a long term project that will take several years. If you have been told that VM is coming to your area then it must have been shortlisted, but there will be nobody here that can tell you exactly when construction will start. Even when construction is complete there could be several months before new network goes live.

I appreciate it can be frustrating that expansion progress seems slow, but you have to remember that when cable franchises were originally offered in the 1990's half a dozen of the companies that took these went bust in the first 5 years through the extortionate costs of building network. VM's builds are going at a measured pace for a reason.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos