Menu
Millsy1985
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin is a joke

Virgin is a joke, my virgin box stopped working 2weeks and got replaced with a new one. Had to wait for it of course. Then last week my internet stopped working then the tv stopped working. Now the internet has been down for more than 24 hours got told today when called them will be back on by 5pm now still nothing. I am paying for a service I am not receiving it is an absolute joke. I left sky to come with virgin. Paid all my bills on time and not even been offered any sort of compensation for all these issues. Still no internet, had work to catch up on the weekend and not been able to do it. Customer service is a joke aswel. Hearing a lot of bad things about virgin now. Give me my money back I'm going back to sky.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin is a joke

Hi Millsy1985,

I am really sorry about your recent loss of services. I appreciate how frustrating it must be and I wish I could say it won't happen again. Sadly though the very nature of any man-made product means that it will be subject to maintenance and/or repairs at some point.

The important thing is that we respond to the issue and resolve as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Fault ref: F005110717, which was responsible for your issues, was raised on the 25th and fixed the following day.

I can see that you have already called in and sorted things out. But please come back to us if you need any help with anything else.

Take care,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos