Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin TV packages out of date on the website

I was having a look at the website for information about what channels are available on which packages and noticed how out of date it all is.

They are listing on demand content providers that as far as I know haven't been on Virgin TV in ages like 'Nordic Noir' and 'US Boxsets'.

The logos for lots of the channels changed months and in some cases years ago, including W, Alibi, Sony Channel, Channel 4, Channel 5, 5STAR, 5USA, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, BT Sport ESPN, Virgin Media Exclusives and all their relevant +1 and HD channels.

None of the recently launched channels such as Movie Mix, Movies4Men, Pop, Sky Sports Mix, Spike and 5STAR+1 are listed as being available on any of the packages.

Surely they have a responsibility to keep this kind of thing up on date, it just looks amateurish.

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin TV packages out of date on the website

VMViewer wrote:

Surely they have a responsibility to keep this kind of thing up on date, it just looks amateurish.

In my other existence as someone who maintains information on web sites, I am often the last to know!   More often than not I end up getting information from forums that I have to verity with the official source. Personally, I'd rather Virgin just put the channels out and then worry about making the web site updates.  To be fair there have been a fair few channels changes in recent days, so they are probably just in the process of updating when they are all done  https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

0 Kudos