Menu
graemebothwell
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Renege on 6 month Free Netflix Offer?

Hi Forum,

How are you?

I signed up to the forums as I have exactly the same problem as is discussed in this thread (I've been asked by a forum moderator to start this new thread): 

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/Free-Netflix/td-p/3119771/highlight/tr...

I went with Virgin Media because of the 6 month Free Netflix offer, but have never received the voucher code. I called‎ on 15-07-2016 about it, and met with a particularly cheeky, insulting, and unhelpful lady, who was essentially calling me a liar, I wasn't impressed with her, or Virgin Media, but I accept sometimes people have bad days, and hopefully I find you on a good one! 

I had most of my dealings when joining Virgin with a nice fellow called Charlie, his number is: xxxxxxxxxx, and free Netflix for 6 months was discussed. Somehow though, it's not on my account, but I was entitled to it at the time I signed up. It's very disappointing to have to go looking for it, when it should have been a given, as it was on your billboards and advertisements everywhere at the time for signing up with ANY bundle. 

Could I please appeal to your heart, and ask you to look into this for me? My new wife's been asking about her free Netflix! 

Kindest regards,

Graeme

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Renege on 6 month Free Netflix Offer?

Hello Greame!

Nice to meet you, although the circumstances are not ideal Smiley Sad

Just to make you aware this is a community forum, and it will take staff a few days to pick up your post and look into this for you so don't lose heart. I know this may be a pain especially when your better half is wanting to get her Netflix fix, but if you want to get a quicker response you can phone in. I would however recommend waiting for staff on here as they are a decent lot and can usually resolve issues that 150 seem to have difficulty with...

graemebothwell
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much Kippies, I'll be patient for a few days so, hopefully someone can help out soon. Cheers
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

BTW are you aware of the mechanics of the offer?

What should happen is an email code is sent to the primary address you signed up with, then you input it to Netflix..

Worth checking spam folders of the address you used just in case. If not, staff will be able to get it re-sent..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi graemebothwell,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Robot Embarassed

Please also send my apologies to your lovely new wife. I promise that Netflix is most certainly worth the wait! Robot Very Happy

I've managed to locate your account and I can see that the code for this should be with you by now via Email. 

If you still haven't received this, let me know and I will get this sorted for you as mentioned by @Kippies.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos