Menu
Dabber1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin New HD box

We have just received above but as a customer has previous advised I need my smart card pairing to the new box as having to use old box, when I called customer services yesterday they advised that we HAVE to have TiVo is this correct? all I want is a better signal so asked for the HD box free of charge want nothing more than to watch TV dont need apps and other things, I have a computer for that.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin New HD box

You only have to take a TiVO if you are changing to one of the new bundles. If you are just changing a box & keeping your existing package it does not apply. Give Retentions a call (150 option 4 then 5). It is the thinking of leaving option, but they can do far more than that, & are UK based into the bargain.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin New HD box

Hi Dabber1,

Thank you for posting, it's great to see you. I am sorry that there's been some interruptions on the TV services, I would certainly like to look into this for you if not already called in.

I would like to ask a couple more bits of information and security before I can hep you more as locating your account has been a little difficult.

If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos