Menu
chloearan1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Movies

Hi.

Over the christmas period we have been unable to buy any films on Virgin Movies. We keep getting an error stating that there is an issue but no faults on Virgin website or on my account.

I have restarted the box and tv and run the tests on the website, to no avail.

Please can somebody help me with this? Extremely frustrating when you pay for a service you can use.

Thanks

Chloe

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Movies

How are you trying to access the service?

If you're using the press red 'Rent Now' link from the Virgin Movies previews on channel 400 this won't work, it has been broken since August last year and VM have done nothing about it, along with the other red button services that stopped working back then, 5 months ago!

0 Kudos
chloearan1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

just by going onto on demand and virgin movies. I then enter my pin and it brings up an error message. I have tried other movies but none seem to work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your On Demand service on your TiVo®.

I've run tests to your equipment and can see a problem with the box. I'll need to take further information from you in order to arrange an engineer to fix this issue. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos