Menu
markwood366
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media is rubbish

If anyone in Virgin media is reading this, come and take your cable out that was just thrown around the driveway please. I cancelled the installation because the workmanship was so bad and I couldn't sort the problem with the pre installation team but instead spent a couple of hours in total in a cue listening to "never gonna give you up". Calls cost me over £10 and never did get through. Worst after sales service I have ever encountered. Anyway I'm not phoning again and there is no email contact and online chat is always busy or closed, so I'm giving notice that either the cable is removed VM or I will do it myself and will just cut the cable where it enters the property. End of next week should be plenty of time 😡
vircom
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media is rubbish

YOU may get a reply from one of the mod team but it could Take up to a week. This is a community forum and is not considered by VM to be their official contact for fault reporting or contractual matters. Unfortunately those are by telephone or web chat. I believe they also give a postal address.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi markwood366,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with your install.

I can check this out fort you but I'll need some details to locate the account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
murrayeades
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Your broadband service is rubbish!!!! little better than the old dial up at times(when it is actually connected!) You have a major service problem in the stourbridge area, so don't waste my time with excuses!!!!! (sadly I am a customer).My next door neighbor had your usual sloppy installers this week. Just walked up my drive without the fainest idea that they may be trespassing without my consent !! Ignored me totally and the did the usual quality install of stuffing the wire behind the bushes 600mm off the ground just to make sure that they will be cut by any ordinary gardener!! She is aware of your quality installation!

You are the worst supplier I (and my wife) have ever had and are looking forward to replacing you soon with something faster than the post. (can't be hard)

0 Kudos