Menu
omendata
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin M Tariff actually worse than having Freeview - No Horror channel or CBS channels

just got myself a very good Talktalk DN370T freeview PVR for less than £20 on ebay.

All because on the Virgin M tariff you cant get the horror channel or CBS action and many other channels,  yet they are all available on freeview and freesat , so I actually had to buy another box just to get this; my fave channel?

omendata
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin M Tariff actually worse than having Freeview - No Horror channel or CBS channels

I just got myself a very good Talktalk DN370T freeview PVR for less than £20 on ebay.

All because on the Virgin M tariff you cant get the horror channel or CBS action and many other channels,  yet they are all available on freeview and freesat , so I actually had to buy another box just to get this; my fave channel?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin M Tariff actually worse than having Freeview - No Horror channel or CBS channels

Its not Virgins fault that these channels decided that they wanted to make money out of joining the Virgin platform. Something they cant do with Freeview or Freesat.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
omendata
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin M Tariff actually worse than having Freeview - No Horror channel or CBS channels

But they are on the Virgin platform just not on the basic "M" Tariff!

You can get them on any other Tariff!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. Virgin makes no money from TV M. Its provided free with a phone line. If a channel wants to join Virgin & get income from doing so, they will opt to join one of the higher tier packs, & take a cut of the subscription income from that pack.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile