Menu
caznelson
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Viewing previous episodes (not just this weeks) of an ITV programme

I was away and missed two episodes of Cold Feet. I confidently went to Tivo and Catch up and ITV hub, but only this week's (finale) episode was available.  Am I looking in wrong place?  Doing something wrong? I am new to this.  Got Tivo in order to avoid issues like this!

Any help/advice gratefully received!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Viewing previous episodes (not just this weeks) of an ITV programme

A lot of programs only remain available on catch up for a week after they are broadcast. Generally I would recommend always using TiVo's Series Link feature to set up recordings for programs you want to watch, rather than relying on catch up.

Catch up just gives an additional option if for some reason a recording fails or you find out about something you want to watch after it has been broadcast (as long as you manage to do this before the program disappears from catch up).

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Caznelson,

I hope you're having a good Halloween and taking in all the scary costumes potions out there!

I am sorry that the Cold Feet wasn't available at the time, I have been looking into this and I found Series 6 episode 8.

Can you please tell me which two episodes you were looking for? 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Tavis75
Well-informed
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A lot of programs only remain available on catch up for a week after they are broadcast. Generally I would recommend always using TiVo's Series Link feature to set up recordings for programs you want to watch, rather than relying on catch up.

Catch up just gives an additional option if for some reason a recording fails or you find out about something you want to watch after it has been broadcast (as long as you manage to do this before the program disappears from catch up).

0 Kudos
caznelson
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for responding.  I was looking for episodes 6 and 7. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Caznelson Smiley Happy

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I've been able to test and see that series 6 is no longer showing from here, this may be due to taking it down before reloading it. Can you see if you can find any episodes in the series 6?

Keep in touch,.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
caznelson
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I have looked and now cannot get ANY of series 6....I think each episode was just available for one week.  I guess they want to sell the boxed set!  BBC are much more generous in allowing access.  Thankyou for your interest.  

Caz

0 Kudos